Magoosh
SEARCH NOW:
by title by author

Monday, May 14, 2018


WHY I'M HERE....

Lately, I've seen such a HUGE upward trend in blogging. Without hesitation, I decided to pack all my knowledge in this tiny little site. Think to build up my own website to help my business with the help of my audience. 

WHAT I'M GOOD AT?....

  • Good understanding of Electrical Drawings, Planning of Projects, Erection & maintenance. 
  • Working more efficiently and productively so that maximum output comes. 
  • Planning & scheduling assignments to achieve pre-set goals within time parameters.
  • Proper Design and drawing of Electrical conduit wiring system for residential buildings, Single line diagram, cable routing layout and lighting protection system layout, CCTV etc.

WHAT I WANT?....

  • Your support..
  • Your subscription.
  • Your suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alibaba Cloud

Around the blog